For the third consecutive year, Park Place Dealerships is honored to be named in the Dallas Morning News’ Top 100 Places To Work. With more than 1400 members, Park Place took the number 4 spot in the large company category for the second year in a row, up from the number 5 spot in 2010.
This year’s field included 276 companies who agreed to participate, with surveys being sent to more than 120,000 employees. The results of those surveys make up the scoring system for the Top 100 list, and give great insight as to what it is like to work for each company on the list.
Park Place Dealerships is built upon a foundation of dedicated and talented members, who strive every day to work as a team, serving our clients and helping the organization grow as a whole.
If you are looking for an exciting career with a great team of devoted individuals in one of the top companies to work for in the DFW area, browse our current job listings on our careers site at Jobs.ParkPlaceTexas.com!
See the rest of the Top 100 list at DallasNews.comComments
Tweet With Us
- Families Love the Volvo XC60 and XC70 Crossovers
- The 2013 Lexus ES350 Receives More Aggressive Styling, But Maintains Refined Plushness
- The 2013 Phantom: Rolls Royce is Still The Car of Kings
- Choosing the Best New Luxury SUV: The Lexus LX
- MASERATI PUTS SPIRIT OF 523 HORSEPOWER BEHIND TOP THOROUGHBREDS AT KENTUCKY DERBY INCLUDING WINNER, ORB