At Park Place Dealerships – we represent the finest the automotive industry has to offer. Our brands could all be considered ‘luxury’, but vary greatly from the super-safe and practical Volvo line, the the uber-luxurious vehicles in the Park Place Premier Collection – such as Bentley, Rolls-Royce and Maserati – to performance super cars from Porsche and more recently, McLaren.
MSN recently did a feature article on Exotic and luxury vehicles and compared them to a more realistic, but still luxury, alternative. With a format of “dream” versus “consider”, Park Place brands showed up on both sides of the curve. It was of the McLaren MP4-12c and the Mercedes-Benz SLS that were referred do as ‘dream’ cars.
Of our brands – it was Jaguar, Lotus and Mercedes-Benz who shone brightest of our brands as a great value, but top quality in performance and luxury in this article. Among them the 2012 Jaguar XK, the 2011 Lotus Exige the 2011 Lotus Evora and the Mercedes-Benz SLK-class.Comments
Tweet With Us
- Families Love the Volvo XC60 and XC70 Crossovers
- The 2013 Lexus ES350 Receives More Aggressive Styling, But Maintains Refined Plushness
- The 2013 Phantom: Rolls Royce is Still The Car of Kings
- Choosing the Best New Luxury SUV: The Lexus LX
- MASERATI PUTS SPIRIT OF 523 HORSEPOWER BEHIND TOP THOROUGHBREDS AT KENTUCKY DERBY INCLUDING WINNER, ORB