Jaguar C-X75 will become the British marque’s most advanced model to date. The company expects the vehicle to offer performance on par with the fastest production cars on the market, while adopting cutting-edge technology that offers remarkable fuel economy. Jaguar expects this hybrid supercar to deliver incredibly low CO2 emissions while being able to achieve in excess of 200mph.
“People expect Jaguar to be innovators – that is when Jaguar is at its best,” said Adrian Hallmark, Jaguar Brand Director. “The C-X75 received an incredible reception as a concept car. We’ve been building on that momentum and there is a clear business case for this exclusive halo model. No other vehicle will better signify Jaguar’s renewed confidence and excellence in technological innovation than this.”
For the full press release, visit JaguarUSA.com or click here.
Leave a comment
Tweet With Us
- Families Love the Volvo XC60 and XC70 Crossovers
- The 2013 Lexus ES350 Receives More Aggressive Styling, But Maintains Refined Plushness
- The 2013 Phantom: Rolls Royce is Still The Car of Kings
- Choosing the Best New Luxury SUV: The Lexus LX
- MASERATI PUTS SPIRIT OF 523 HORSEPOWER BEHIND TOP THOROUGHBREDS AT KENTUCKY DERBY INCLUDING WINNER, ORB